top of page
Welcome to F.H. Stoltze Land & Lumber Co.
F.H. Stoltze Land & Lumber Co. is situated between the towns of Columbia Falls and Whitefish Montana, in the beautiful Flathead Valley of Northwest Montana. Its origins started when F.H. Stoltze contracted with the Great Northern Railway, in the early 1900's, to provide supplies for their expansion activities. Stoltze Lumber was first established in Montana in August of 1912. The current Mill was established in 1923. Stoltze Lumber and State Lumber Company were reorganized in 1933 becoming F.H. Stoltze Land & Lumber Co. For over 100 years, the name Stoltze has meant quality lumber produced in Northwest Montana. To learn more about the history of F.H. Stoltze and our current facility please click on the about tab.
bottom of page